Service interruptions reported by region
|Region||Interruptions||Customers without electricity|
|Abitibi-Témiscamingue||0||0 customer out of 80 602|
|Bas-Saint-Laurent||2||9 customers out of 123 185|
|Capitale-Nationale||4||395 customers out of 416 695|
|Centre-du-Québec||4||133 customers out of 137 803|
|Chaudière-Appalaches||2||21 customers out of 240 392|
|Côte-Nord||0||0 customer out of 47 959|
|Estrie||0||0 customer out of 89 747|
|Gaspésie - Îles-de-la-Madeleine||0||0 customer out of 57 002|
|Lanaudière||2||99 customers out of 248 786|
|Laurentides||2||18 customers out of 340 910|
|Laval||1||8 customers out of 189 474|
|Mauricie||8||87 customers out of 163 369|
|Montréal||1||114 customers out of 1 043 036|
|Montérégie||4||21 customers out of 768 088|
|Nord-du-Québec||1||5 customers out of 21 557|
|Outaouais||5||550 customers out of 215 248|
|Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean||0||0 customer out of 129 770|
|Across Québec||36||1 460 customers out of 4 313 623|
Updated at 2 p.m.
This figure represents the number of equipment failures or incidents that have caused power outages on the Hydro-Québec grid and includes scheduled outages for system maintenance.
This figure represents the number of customers who are without electricity out of the total number of customers served by Hydro-Québec in a given region, regional county municipality (MRC) or municipality. The information does not take the number of people in each household into account. Consequently, the total number of people affected by a service interruption is higher than the numbers in the chart.
Updated hourly. Last update : 2 p.m.
sur 4 313 623
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue0 customer without power
- Bas-Saint-Laurent9 customers without power
- Capitale-Nationale395 customers without power
- Centre-du-Québec133 customers without power
- Chaudière-Appalaches21 customers without power
- Côte-Nord0 customer without power
- Estrie0 customer without power
- Gaspésie - Îles-de-la-Madeleine0 customer without power
- Lanaudière99 customers without power
- Laurentides18 customers without power
- Laval8 customers without power
- Mauricie87 customers without power
- Montréal114 customers without power
- Montérégie21 customers without power
- Nord-du-Québec5 customers without power
- Outaouais550 customers without power
- Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean0 customer without power
In no case shall Hydro-Québec be held liable for any use, or inability to use, the information on the maps or in the Service status by region report.
While Hydro-Québec updates the information contained in the maps and the Service status by region report as often as possible, it cannot guarantee the accuracy or the content of this information, including when service is expected to be restored.
Certain outage areas may not be listed on the maps. The areas identified on the maps and the time when service is expected to be restored are approximate, as is the rest of the information (cause, number of customers without power, etc.).
The Service status by region report shows the number of customers without power in each region of the province. This report includes power outages and planned service interruptions currently under way. Unlike a power outage, which is unplanned, a planned service interruption is an intentional interruption of service for a set period of time for system maintenance purposes.
All persons must take the necessary steps to mitigate damage that may be caused by an outage.
Track any power outages and stay informed thanks to our notifications.